For professional livery and equestrian stables, wormers-direct offers a personalised ‘quote my yard’ facility. Whether you have a new influx of horses or part of a strategic worming programme,wormers-direct can offer a bespoke package with competitive pricing. We offer egg count facilities with a 48 hour turnaround plus a management system that send reminders for specific treatments and a seasonal calendar for tapeworm, bots and encysted redworm. Contact the SQP team today for more information.
Ideas-4-Pets have been selling goods online for many years and we have a great range of the latest quality, innovative pet products for you to choose from. All at greatly reduced prices. We arededicated to providing a friendly and professional service to all our customers via telephone 6 days a week and also by email.
Mount Pleasant Boarding Kennels and Cattery was established in 1997. Owned and run personally by Sandra and Alex Robertson, Mount Pleasant has an enviable reputation as the areas premiere boardingestablishment. Nestling high in the hills overlooking Haworth Moor and Ilkley Moor, with the Three Peaks as a back-drop, we have unsurpassed vistas in all directions.
Animal Magic Pet Supplies started out as 'Smiths' pet store in Keighley Market. We moved the business to a larger unit within the market in 2006 where we have expanded our product range and includedmany more species of animals than ever before. In 2009 we built a reptile section and supply many species of reptile and amphibian along with everything you need to keep them!
Bronte Glen is a family run business that started life in 1986 producing as the retail and mail order department of our manufacturing company Creative Carders. Since its conception the business hasgrown consistently year on year, 96% of the products that we sell are made in our own factory in Keighley, West Yorkshire (on the edge of the Yorkshire dales), the other 4% of products are very carefully selected products that we feel offer exceptional quality and value for money.
Whitakers Animal Feeds Ltd have been supplying animal feed and bedding to the Keighley & surrounding areas for over 30 years. We provide feed and bedding for farm animals, equestrian, cats, dogs,poultry and small animals along with supplements and many other essentials. We work closely with our customers & suppliers to ensure we can provide the best nutrition, care, service and prices possible.
Situated in Stephen H. Smith Garden & Leisure in the famous Market town of Otley, West Yorkshire, Pet Safari is dedicated to providing you with a great shopping experience catering for a broad rangeof pets and their homing and care requirements. We are open 7 days a week and the site provides unlimited free parking, a 350 seat restaurant & a host of attractions including The Edinburgh Woollen Mill & traditional Garden Centre shopping.
For beginners, Corn snakes do make a good choice as they are easy to handle and care for. Corn Snakes come in a wide variety of colours as you can see from the images on this page and the rarer thecolour, the higher the price of the snake. Your Corn Snake will be active mainly at night or at dusk and dawn.
Then look no further. Lees Moor Cattery, situated in the peaceful countryside not far from Keighley, West Yorkshire, is a modern, purpose built cattery offering secure and comfortable accomodation foryour cat. It boast some of the most scenic views around, that even the cat owners have requested a nights stay! Our cats come from all over the region, including Haworth, Keighley, Harden, Cullingworth, Wilsden, Bingley, Halifax and Bradford.
Ideally situated on the borders of Leeds and Bradford and less than 5 miles from the Leeds Bradford International airport our cattery is both caring and convenient. The cattery was designed and custombuilt to cater for all of your cats needs with individual indoor and outdoor runs, underfloor heating and clean pleasant surroundings. With our friendly staff and even on-site free range chickens to keep them entertained your cat will be sure to enjoy their stay with us.